SO/IEC 17025:2005 Requirements (13-17 November 2016), Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait
The Kuwaiti Chemical Society organized for five days a training course entitled (ISO 17025) for workers in the laboratories of oil companies, the General Authority for Applied Education and Training and the General Authority for the Environment in the period from 13-17 November 2016 in the morning from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
- Concept of quality control, quality assurance and quality management.
- Definition of ISO and ISO standards.
- Quality management through the ISO 17025: 2005 certification.
- General requirements for the efficiency of testing and calibration laboratories for the ISO 17025: 2005 certification.
- Administrative requirements - requirements.
- Quality system design in laboratory management and process implementation - Accreditation procedures.